Quality and environmental policy at TIP-TOPOL Sp. z o.o.
We want to become a model enterprise in the field of production, trade and services, by offering Customers operating in the automotive and industrial sector the highest quality solutions.
Policy of TIPTOPOL Sp. z o.o.
The guiding principle of the policy realised at TIP-TOPOL Sp. z o.o. is the continuous improvement of quality of goods, products and services offered, comprehensive assistance to our Customers in their application, and reduction of negative impact on the environment, to be realized through:
- Research of Customers' needs to be able to better adapt to market expectations,
- Providing the highest quality of goods, products and services, safe for the user and the environment, at a competitive price, within deadline set by the Customer,
- Providing commercial partners with technical advice and trainings with regard to products offered,
- Selection of subcontractors in terms of processes carried out, with particular focus on their respect for environmental aspects and compliance with legal requirements,
- Monitoring and compliance with legal and environmental requirements, with particular focus on waste management requirements,
- Conducting systematic employee trainings in order to develop their competences and raise awareness in terms of quality of processes carried out,
- Creating conditions that encourage the internal customer to continuously improve productivity, quality, safety at work and environmental protection,
- Full implementation, maintaining and improvement of processes of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Quality Management Systems
- Owing to activities aimed at meeting Customer expectations, maintaining the principles of environmental protection and ensuring safe working conditions, we would like to increase the trust in our activity, enabling us to expand sales markets supported by TIP-TOPOL Sp. z o.o.
Chairman of the Board
Pobiedziska, January 2017